The Westone ES30 is the standard in which all other custom in-ear monitors are judged. A well-balanced true three-driver system, the ES30 is silky smooth across all frequencies making it an ideal in-ear monitor for the performing musician, audiophile and home / fi eld recordist. The exclusive Westone flex-canal acrylic body is both comfortable and off ers noise defeating 25dB reduction.
Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1mW
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
Impedance: 56 ohm @ 1kHz
Driver: Three balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover
Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, bottle of Oto-Ease, users manual and 1-year warranty.
Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver. Each driver is optimized for a particular frequency range delivering to you a balanced, dynamic sound.
Three-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
- Uses 1 bass, 1 mid-range and 1 high frequency driver for the most accurate reproduction in a custom in-ear monitor.
Westone EPIC Cable
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone True-Fit Technology
- 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yield optimum ergonomics and fit
- Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.